[Wine] Re: Running wine via php

asmith wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Feb 11 01:15:32 CST 2010

I enabled error logging and no error was there.

But funny thing, I changed

'wine c:\\\\program.exe'

'wine /root/.wine/drive_c/program.exe'

and it worked. I tried c:\\program.exe, but nothing.

However I have another problem. the original line was like this: (sending a file to the program)

wine program.exe -file test.ext

now this in shell:
wine /root/.wine/drive_c/program.exe -file test.ext

works fine as it should.
but same line in php, tells that the program can't find the file.

test.ext is in .../drive_c/temp and the program always look for files in the temp folder. so it finds the file in temp folder if it is in shell, but it can't infd the file if it is in php.

Any idea?