[Wine] Kernel 2.6.35 and .Net Framework

James Mckenzie jjmckenzie51 at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 12 11:24:09 CDT 2010

ncl <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
>Sent: Jul 12, 2010 9:01 AM
>To: wine-users at winehq.org
>Subject: [Wine]  Re: Kernel 2.6.35 and .Net Framework
>
>Hej DanKegel!
>
>Thanks for your reply.
>
>But this problem also exist before wine 1.2 was released. If I boot into kernel 2.6.33
>and also 2.6.34rc? I have no problem. If I boot into kernel 2.6.34(stable version) or
>2.6.35 I get an access denied. I use the same installation of wine.

Are you using any of the enhanced security features of Linux?  This should not occur just because of Wine.  This appears to be a Linux kernel issue but may be a permissions issue.  Can you look at the permissions for $HOME/.wine and all of the directories/files underneath it?  They should all be owned by the current user and group.

James McKenzie