[Wine] Re: program in Wine doesnt see SATA solid state drive

patch wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jun 13 08:36:52 CDT 2010

yeah thats cool, I dont mind bricking it, they will fix it if I send it in.

Basically I could just send it in to be flashed, but I was curious if I could get wine to do it tho.

Sandforce said they are working on a linux native flasher but its not out yet.

Its not a commandline flasher so freedos is out.

They are upgrading these firmwares pretty fast. guess Ill just be left behind on a few till I either break down and do a temp install of winders or send it in.

cheers all