[Wine] Moving Bonzai3D project window crashes wine

nikkkko wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 14 09:36:28 CDT 2010

Hi,

I can now more or less use Bonzai3D since ver 1.1.43 of wine, which is great.  However, there are a number of bugs which seem to revolve around the project window, that window being the 3D space where my drawing is represented. (Get a trial copy of Bonzai here: http://formz.com/products/bonzai3d/bonzai3dDownloadTrial.html)

In short, the bugs are :

- Wine freezes if I move the project window with the mouse, (although I can resize it by dragging the window border)
- Mouse pointer is wrongly mapped to the project window, appearing underneath actual clicking point
- A dialogue box invoked from the project window is inactive until its  window bar is clicked.

Apart from that, the app is stable.  The most annoying bug is the mapping of the pointer, which makes it difficult to use for any serious work.