[Wine] Re: Trying to Get EMBIRD32 Working Under Wine

oldefoxx wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu May 27 14:28:13 CDT 2010

Having someone like you suddenly pop up and try to take over happens too often.  Embird csn be found online and downloaded and used as a demo.  Help yourself.  Learn what you want to learn.

What I've learned from other posts on the subject is that the installer cannot work under Linux (proved it myself), but there are several reports that
moving the folder and files under wine does work.  I'm just trying to get to that point here.

Seems you haven't tried, haven't seen any of this yourself, and don't know how.  All you can do is find fault with my way of doing things.  Well, as it happens, my way falls under the category of networking, and it can be very handy at times.  When people share, we can make more progress than when one just decides that he wants others to do it his way.

Not that I am saying you are like that, but I do wonder a bit.  See, I ask for one thing, but what you want is for me to do what you want.  That does not jive.