[Wine] Wiki - consensus about personal pages?

hennr wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Feb 9 03:25:46 CST 2011

Hi guys,

I'd like to know if there is a consensus about linking to personal websites on the personal wiki page every new user gets in the wiki.

I maintain several games in the AppDB and created a wiki page recently describing some tricks for AppDB maintainers.

I also created a personal wiki page, describing what I am doing on wine, what my email address is and where one can found my blog.

VitaliyMargolen deleted my whole site without any communications before which I find quite rude and annoying.
Also, he put my blog URL in the Wiki blacklist and told me: "Personal pages for developers only."

Any comments?