[Wine] Future Tax Regression

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 08:33:38 CST 2011

On Mon, Mar 7, 2011 at 3:22 AM, Alan_H <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> The regression bug has now been posted to Bugzilla.

Bug number?  This will be most helpful for folks who follow when they
search the forums and find this thread.  Also, have you
created/updated an entry in the Applications Database?

> A big thank you to James and vitamin for their help and patience.  I'm sure they had a few frustrations over my problems figuring out how to use the
> site software.

Thank you.  And you are always welcome to assist us by updating any
portion of the Wiki you had difficulties with.

James McKenzie