[Wine] Re: Bejeweled 2 & Wine

star11 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Mar 7 14:14:49 CST 2011

[/quote]Did you get a lengthy data dump after this?  We need to see everything
that is an output from Wine and what state your system was in when
this occurred.

James McKenzie[/quote]

James,
The error code I posted is the entirety of the code terminal outputs. After that the installer locks up and it does nothing.

I tried the installer on two different systems both with fresh installs, both running ubuntu 10.10.

I tried the version 1.3.7 because there is a user test report on the site which stated the game tested working on that version but ive had no luck.

On a side note, what is the sure-fire way to be sure I delete wine completely from my system? I am new to the Linux operating system and im not completely familiar with everything yet.

Thanks