[Wine] Re: The program Dls3_32.exe has enountered a serious problem

mywine wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Mar 7 14:33:13 CST 2011

mywine wrote:

> James McKenzie wrote:
> > On Fri, Mar 4, 2011 at 7:43 AM, mywine <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> >
> > > Hit here,
> > > Here is the output
> > > root at Ubuntu:~# wine --version
> > > wine-1.2.2
> > >

> > Please see the FAQ on how to fix Wine now that you ran it as root and
> > FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS YOU WERE GIVEN FOR THE LOG FILE.
> >
> > James McKenzie
>

> Thanks James, I found the solution to change ownership as mentioneb in the FAQ.
> cd ~
> sudo chown -R $USER:$USER .wine
>
> Can you please let me know where I can find the log files please.....

Tried to look into the log & getting messages........

err:ole:ClientIdentity_QueryMultipleInterfaces IRemUnknown_RemQueryInterface failed with error 0x80004002
fixme:ole:DllRegisterServer stub
fixme:ole:DllRegisterServer stub
fixme:ole:DllRegisterServer stub
fixme:ole:DllRegisterServer stub
err:ole:TLB_ReadTypeLib Loading of typelib L"\"C:\\Program Files\\Common Files\\Microsoft Shared\\DAO\\Dao2535.tlb\"" failed$
fixme:cacls:main This is dummy cacls, not performing ACL manipulations

Just wanted to check with you guys, I havent installed Access 2003 /2007 in Ubuntu 10.10 yet......could that be an issue or if you have any other solution that I can try.....please let me know......Hoping to see your message........