[Wine] Re: Gstreamer issue with Morrowind and Oblivion

Das Letzte Einhorn wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Mar 11 14:08:50 CST 2011

Some comments from the gstreamer guys. They need your input.

"
It's hard to tell still. I wonder if wine uses some own gstreamer element. I could not find any traces of "quartz-src" in the gstreamer sources.

The problem is visible in the last ~30 lines starting from here. Maybe you can ping the wine people again. This looks like an issue of how gstreamer is used to me.

GST_PADS gstpad.c:3629:gst_pad_query:<'':quartz-src> [00m sending query 0x7a32bf40

typefind gsttypefindelement.c:930:gst_type_find_element_activate:<typefind> [00m Could not query upstream length!
"