[Wine] How to run dos cmd under wine

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 22:06:00 CDT 2011

On 3/20/11 2:50 AM, helen wrote:
> I neade to run a script under Wine but the script requires a cmd dos so atm dosent works (i neade to connect an ftp and upload some files) is thear any emulate that i can install  on wine so that i have that  posibility?
You are going to have to either investgate using DOSBox or how to send
commands to the *nix system so that the appropriate command will run.
Wine's command line interface (wine cmd /c or wineconsole) may not
support what you are trying to do.

Also, when asking for help, how about telling us the name of the program
you are trying to run?  We may be able to provide more assistance that way.

James McKenzie