[Wine] Re: q4wine first start

WnDrinker wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Mar 22 09:30:53 CDT 2011

vitamin wrote:

> WnDrinker wrote:
> > Is it possible to run and compile FORTRAN77 programs in wine?
>
> Yes and no. Wine does not have a Fortran environment or a compiler. You have to install those yourself. And while you at it, why not use native gcc to compile fortran programs anyway?
>

> WnDrinker wrote:
> > wine: Unhandled page fault on write access to 0x00786f66 at address 0x7bc48b66 (thread 0021), starting debugger...
> > err:seh:raise_exception Unhandled exception code c0000005 flags 0 addr 0x7bc49dcb
>
> Need to see entire terminal output. Also what Wine version?

This is the whole output.
In another attempt: wine list (without actual extention .com) I had:

Code:
wine: cannot find L"C:\\windows\\system32\\list.exe"

I have wine 1.3.15 from open SUSE Build Service.
Sorry for my ignorance, could you possibly provide a hint to:
>  why not use native gcc
 May be I am not so advanced in Linux, but in Dos under Windows I use batch compile and link commands, run as separate exe-files.