[Wine] Re: Wine DB question & Office 2010 & Bronze rating.

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Mar 24 21:39:10 CDT 2011

isaac wrote:
>  If we go through with it, I'm afraid no matter how much research I do I'll end up here, asking more questions about random errors, for a product that shouldn't work.

I wouldn't say it shouldn't work; it should, and testing and filing bugs is helping Wine, not abusing the resources. But I wouldn't inflict that on someone who just wants to get their work done. Native Open Office has more functionality, and it's free.

If you do decide to install it, read the instructions in the AppDB carefully. There are several essential tweaks.