[Wine] Changing the windows file target properties?

M408 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun May 1 14:35:25 CDT 2011

Hi, in order to complete an installation, I need to change the "target" property as you would see in windows. I tried opening explorer.exe and changing it through there, but there is no option to. Is there any way I can change this? To start playing WarcraftII, I have to open multiple files from different directories at once. Since I can't edit the target properties through wine or ubuntu, I don't know how to do this? Thanks for the help.

Code:
“/home/mike/.wine/dosdevices/c:/Program Files/DOSBox-0.74”

Code:
“/home/mike/.wine/dosdevices/c:/Program Files/WarcraftII/war2.exe” -conf “/home

Code:
/mike/.wine/dosdevices/c:/Program Files/WarcraftII/DOSBox 0.74 Options” -exit -fullscreen"