[Wine] Re: Amnesia - The Decent running very choppy

sgsdxzy wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Nov 9 07:12:59 CST 2011

Your system says that it doesn't recognize your video card. It's a bit odd since Nvidia is generally well supported. What's the specific version of your card and driver? I have a Nvidia 8400M GS card and it was recognized, giving me good performance playing Silent Hunter III when I used Ubuntu. Now I have turned to archlinux, and wine behaves well as archlinux provides the latest packages. Maybe you should update your driver. And I wonder How do you install the driver? You run the .sh downloaded from official site?