[Wine] Re: SWTOR requires 30Gb, wine has only 20 Gb. Allocate memory+?

darKoram wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Nov 26 09:23:01 CST 2011

Thanks for the tips.
I did get a hold of the windows recovery disk, but it wasn't up to the task.  The computer is actually still under warranty, so i can ship it back for a re-install of windows, but i need to find another computer to work on in the mean time first.

Good advice on the fat32, i'll likely do the wipe and resize you mentioned once i've got all my "backup ducks" in a row.  I just wish i could run star wars in the meantime!

Am i correct to assume that wine can't run Internet Explorer of any edition?  I tried IE7 and IE9 with no luck.

darKoram