[Wine] Pulse audo in 1.3.25+

MacNean Tyrrell dardack at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 15:39:31 CDT 2011

OK looks like i need help.  I got sound to work in both this way:

in /etc/pulse/default.pa

comment out:
#load-module module-udev-detect
#load-module module-suspend-on-idle

Added:

load-module module-alsa-source device=dsnoop
load-module module-alsa-sink device=dmix

no asoundrc file needed (in fact even when I put a asoundrc such as
partial: pcm.!default {
        type plug
        slave.pcm "dmixer"
}

if i cchanged dmix to dmixer it wouldn't work.  Maybe I'm doing something
wrong with the .asoundrc file.

OK so sound works, but my mic doesn't. If I unmute it in alsamixer, it goes
straight to my headphones, no recoding software picks it up.

Also no sound in virtualbox anymore so far That i've discovered don't work,
Flash player in Chrome doesn't work (didn't try firefox).   VLC/Totem work.

--
Sincerely,

MacNean C. Tyrrell