[Wine] Re: (K)Ubuntu 11.4 x86_64 compiling wine gstreamer

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Sep 7 20:29:22 CDT 2011

dardack wrote:

> How do you put this in the path?

I just used PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/lib/pkgconfig, and pkgconfig just found the 32 bit glibconfig.h. Are you sure you have all the 32 bit development files you need installed?

The post from wine-devel that I linked to earlier said something about multiarch support not being enabled by default in Ubuntu. Maybe you have to do something to enable it, but I don't have a clue what, as I don't use Ubuntu. You might want to ask on the Ubuntu forum.