[Wine] (K)Ubuntu 11.4 x86_64 compiling wine gstreamer

MacNean Tyrrell dardack at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 21:33:23 CDT 2011

On Wed, Sep 7, 2011 at 9:29 PM, dimesio <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:

> dardack wrote:
> >
> > How do you put this in the path?
>
> I just used PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/lib/pkgconfig, and pkgconfig just found
> the 32 bit glibconfig.h. Are you sure you have all the 32 bit development
> files you need installed?
>
> The post from wine-devel that I linked to earlier said something about
> multiarch support not being enabled by default in Ubuntu. Maybe you have to
> do something to enable it, but I don't have a clue what, as I don't use
> Ubuntu. You might want to ask on the Ubuntu forum.

Yea i know multiarch I can install on 10.10, it's just not well supported,
and with 11.10 coming doubt they will backport much support for it.  Yea I
realized after I sent that email, that the glib is a header not a lib.
 Ubuntu only has 32bit libs, not headers.  So not sure If i can just extract
the i386 libglib-dev deb file, or have to wait.  I guess I don't use
gstramer in wine at this time anyways, just like to get rid of all compiling
errors if i can.

--
Sincerely,

MacNean C. Tyrrell