[Wine] Lineage II on mac via NCsoft launcher

Josh Evans wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Apr 14 05:04:32 CDT 2012

Hey

I'm trying to get Lineage II working on my mac. I've been trying to get the windows version of the NCsoft Launcher working, since the mac version wont install Lineage. However I cant seem to launch it once its installed. There's a 'NClauncher.exe" and a '_Launcher.exe' file, but nothing happens when I run these.

Does anyone know how to run the ncsoft launcher properly? Or is there perhaps an easier way to run Lineage II on mac?

Cheers,
Josh