[Wine] PCSX2 problem with DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer

ashwinte wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Jan 7 11:54:24 CST 2012

I'm on a Mac OSX SL and I have a question about Wine 1.2.2.

I've tried to install PCSX2 on my laptop and the main setup goes great. but when I go to the app for the first time and try to get everything else setup with it tells me I need to update my libraries, so I click yes and it takes me to DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer. The problem is everytime I try to run it, it comes up with an error that leads to it not being able to be installed.

I've tried different versions but the same thing happens.

Is there a way around this?

I would like to play to see how the windows version is different from the mac version.

Any help is appreciated.
Ashley W