[Wine] Remove Application button in Winecfg doesn't work

nick36 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Jan 9 22:38:56 CST 2012

In the wine configuration menu under Applications, I can add applications and change the configuration, but I cannot remove application configurations.  Every time I click the remove application button, the application disappears, but reappears the next time I open the wine config.  Normally I would look to the config file, but all I can find about it is that it has been depreciated.  I am running wine-1.2.3 on debian squeeze.

Thanks