[Wine] Lord of the Rings Online > Volume III, Book 3

Teetasse wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jan 11 07:33:46 CST 2012

Hello.

I installed the game and started the Pylotro Launcher without problems.

Unfortunately the game freezes at the start.
Since I am using Ubuntu 11.10 64bit, I think the problem is this:

Quote from the installation found here:
http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=23486

> Ensure that your system have installed the OpenGL 32bit compatibility drivers, or else LOTRO will not start or work correcty. If you don't know if your system has the 32bit compatibility drivers, ask in your distribution forum or live support chat. (Questions about how this is done will be not answered here, due to the wide range of distributions existing).

Who do I install the OpenGL 32bit compatibility drivers?  [Shocked]