[Wine] Re: problem running quickbooks

lahmbi5678 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Jan 12 06:51:46 CST 2012

Hi Emegra,

I probably wont be able to help you with quickbooks,
but regarding your issues with command line,
you cannot cd (changedir) into an exe file, correct sequence of commands would be:

cd "$HOME/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Intuit/Quickbooks Basic/"
wine qbw32.exe

alternatively with escaping:

cd $HOME/.wine/drive_c/Program\ Files/Intuit/Quickbooks\ Basic/
wine qbw32.exe

I'm assuming, that qbw32.exe is lying in a folder named "Quickbooks Basic", and not in "Program Files",  this didn't get quite clear from your earlier posts.