[Wine] Re: movie label 2012 on mac

jaspack wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jan 15 14:30:38 CST 2012

Thank you for the help, I added the fontsub.dll, so now it doesn't throw an error on the missing dll, but Movie label just crashes as soon as it has started.

This is the log file:

Application tried to create a window, but no driver could be loaded.
Make sure that your X server is running and that $DISPLAY is set correctly.
err:systray:initialize_systray Could not create tray window
Application tried to create a window, but no driver could be loaded.
Make sure that your X server is running and that $DISPLAY is set correctly.
fixme:shell:FileIconInit (true)
libpng warning: Application was compiled with png.h from libpng-1.2.39
libpng warning: Application  is  running with png.c from libpng-1.4.8
libpng warning: Incompatible libpng version in application and library
wine: Unhandled exception 0x0eedfade at address 0x0000:0x7b82d282 (thread 0009), starting debugger...
Application tried to create a window, but no driver could be loaded.
Make sure that your X server is running and that $DISPLAY is set correctly.
err:seh:setup_exception_record stack overflow 1056 bytes in thread 0009 eip 7bc322ec esp 00230f10 stack 0x230000-0x231000-0x330000
Process of pid=0008 has terminated
No process loaded, cannot execute 'echo Modules:'
Cannot get info on module while no process is loaded
No process loaded, cannot execute 'echo Threads:'
process  tid      prio (all id:s are in hex)
0000000e services.exe
	00000022    0
	00000021    0
	0000001b    0
	0000001a    0
	00000019    0
	00000017    0
	00000010    0
	0000000f    0
00000012 explorer.exe
	00000013    0
00000014 winedevice.exe
	0000001f    0
	0000001c    0
	00000016    0
	00000015    0
0000001d plugplay.exe
	00000023    0
	00000020    0
	0000001e    0
You must be attached to a process to run this command.
No process loaded, cannot execute 'detach'

I think it has something to do with libpng, but I don't know what it is. Does anybody know this error?
Thanks!