[Wine] Re: movie label 2012 on mac

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Jan 15 19:21:23 CST 2012

its a problem with the X server.

I assume looking at the log (and he libpng warning) that your actually using Wineskin... several of the engines were compiled with an older version, but the most current version WineskinX11 has a newer build, so that error is really common right now in Wineskin, but have yet to ever see it cause a problem.

If its Wineskin, you can ask for support over on the Wineskin support forum, and we can figure out why WineskinX11 isn't functioning.

If its not Wineskin, well, you need to fix your X11 installation.  I'd suggest getting the latest version of XQuartz and installing it to use.