[Wine] Clicking image files will not auto open with irfanview.

skikir wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Jun 13 17:55:44 CDT 2012

I'm running PCLinuxOS and have Irfanview set as my default image viewer.  When I click on an image file Irfanview opens properly but does not open the file as it does in Windows.  I have to manually navigate to the image location through Irfanview to open it.  I take a lot of pictures and have to crop, resize and adjust brightness and contrast a lot and Irfanview is my "go to first" viewing and editing tool because it is so fast, does so much and simple to use with just a few simple keyboard strokes.

How can I get Irfanview to open the image when I double click it?