[Wine] Wine Mac Help

imnickb wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri May 25 19:34:23 CDT 2012

I'm trying to use Wine on my intel mac running snow leopard. I followed very thourough instructions (that I can no longer find) involving installing Xcode, Xquartz, Wine, Macports and the Java development kit. I thought everything was working since I was able to work through any errors in the installation process and things were looking good. However, when I try to install Sound Forge 10 using wine I get this error:

fixme:thread:SetThreadPreferredUILanguages 1, 0x0, 0x0

Xquartz opens, I hear the install disc start to spin up and then I get the error message and everything stops. Can anybody offer and help? I really don't know what to try next.

Thanks!