Thanks for a great WineConf

Juan Lang juan_lang at yahoo.com
Mon May 2 11:14:18 CDT 2005

Hey guys, sorry for the spam, just wanted to say I thought this was a
terrific conference, and I wanted to thank you all for making it such a
great time.  Our hosts were incredible, we hardly lifted a finger and
things moved along just great.

To respond to some of Jeremy's thoughts:
I think the internet access is invaluable.  The point of the talks is to
spur conversation, isn't it?  Sometimes this takes place better on IRC
than during a presentation, and it allows some conversation that's off
topic without being so distracting as people talking or getting up and
leaving while it's going on.

I thought the number of talks was about right, with the generous breaks we
took.  But then since I was speaking too, I'm undoubtedly biased.
--Juan