fault handling - oof

eric pouech eric.pouech at wanadoo.fr
Thu Apr 26 13:25:45 CDT 2001

Do you mean start the debugger by itself and attach the app before it
faults, or run the app with the debugger?
it could be either way. The later is a bit easier to do. I just wanted
to get rid of the debugger startup code when an exception occurs...
if you've already messed a lot with the memory, you may not be able to
start the debugger. For example, the debugger launch code uses the
Heap (from CreateProcess), which be give strange results...

> Sorry for the noise, and thanks for insisting on common sense.
> There was nothing wrong with any of those patches after all.
no sweat ;-)

A+