Novell filesystem support

Simeon Pilgrim simeon.pilgrim at
Sun Feb 11 21:26:59 CST 2001

> Why not just give the Scan file right to the user ?  Certainly
> more simple, and this is not a very serious security breakage
> IMO.

I've just asked for this on my user acc. so i'll see how it works. I
still would like the other method, as a general idea the admin was
not keen for everybody to be able to scan the mail directory.

Simeon Pilgrim                      27 Nazareth Avenue
System Test Engineer                PO Box 8011
Allied Telesyn Research             Christchurch 8034
(An Allied Telesyn Group company)   New Zealand
phone +64 3 377 8900                fax   +64 3 377 8870