Novell filesystem support

Simeon Pilgrim simeon.pilgrim at alliedtelesyn.co.nz
Sun Feb 11 21:38:17 CST 2001

>    Wouldn't making the directory 0300 do the trick?

No for two reasons, the first is the user that is mapping the novell
file system onto the linux fs ( me ) cannot see the directories that I
want to write to.

Two you can only set one access permission on the whole
mapping. I'm not trying to restrict myself. Just trying to doing
things that my user has access too, but is not a unix way of doing
things.

Simeon.
Simeon Pilgrim                      27 Nazareth Avenue
System Test Engineer                PO Box 8011
Allied Telesyn Research             Christchurch 8034
(An Allied Telesyn Group company)   New Zealand
phone +64 3 377 8900                fax   +64 3 377 8870