process.h patch

Jon Griffiths tntjpgriff at
Wed Feb 14 09:03:34 CST 2001

I'm going to pass them on to Francois to add. Ill be away from contributing
in a few days (for a couple of months) while I travel, so I won't be able to
follow up any issues with them. And if someone makes the dll build with the
headers, that would be good too.

> Winelib apps, i.e. just about nobody <grin>

Sad but true, thats why these issues are just popping up now. I think once
more Win32 development tools (esp. VC++) run under Wine we will see more
action on this front. Developers crave stability, and being able to
simultaniously build the native and Wine versions would be a boon.

"Don't wait for the seas to part, or messiahs to come,
  Dont you sit around and waste this chance ..." -Live

tntjpgriff at , jon_p_griffiths at