Documentation fixes

Patrik Stridvall ps at leissner.se
Thu Feb 15 14:27:13 CST 2001

> Patrik Stridvall <ps at leissner.se> writes:
>
> > More readable to a human, perhaps.
>
> Uh, yes, the source code is meant to be read by humans. winapi_check
> is a nice tool but it doesn't justify making the code less readable;

Sure but grouping all the variants together doesn't nessary
make it less readable to human.

It entirely depends on how diffrent the variants are.
If for example one variant is an optimized i386 assembler
variant and the other is a pure C variant it might be
more sensible to group them together, in order to more
make people making changes remember to change the other
variant.

In this case, I personally didn't find either way preferable
so I did what was best for winapi_check.

> instead it should be fixed to understand the existing constructs

That is a quite complicated in this case.

> (or
> at least don't complain about them).

OK. I can easily make it ignore multiple definitions.
I will do that.