Stanford Checker

David.Goodenough at David.Goodenough at
Tue Jun 5 06:34:31 CDT 2001

Maybe we have to ask them to check our code, rather than the other way

Patrik Stridvall <ps at> on 05-06-2001 12:31:25 PM

To:   David Goodenough/DGA/GB
cc:   wine-devel at
Subject:  RE: Stanford Checker

[Forgot to include list. Trying again.]

> On the kernel list and in Alan Cox's patches for the kernel
> there are a lot
> of references to some logic checking tools being generated by
> Stanford.  I
> do not know if these are generally available but has anyone thought of
> running these against Wine?

Yes, I have.

However the problem is that it is not publicly available (yet) and
I read somewhere (don't remember where) that it is no use trying
to get copy even if you promise not to distribute it further.

I will probably look into it when it is released. I have no
idea when that will be though.