undefined reference to main in _start

G.LeeJ lee at imyourhandiman.com
Mon Jun 25 06:25:06 CDT 2001

Francois Gouget wrote:

> On Mon, 25 Jun 2001, Gilroy Billard wrote:
>
> > winemaker?  no I didn't know there was such a thing. I will take a look at
> > it though. thanks
>
>    Winemaker generates Makefiles to compile windows source with Winelib.
>    But I don't think this is what you want to do, is it?
>
> --
> Francois Gouget         fgouget at free.fr        http://fgouget.free.fr/
>      We are Pentium of Borg. You will be approximated. Division is futile.

i'm very surprised by how much wine is running for me....I do NOT know if it
was RH ( as I'm trying Debian unstable at moment ) or just me...but i'm running
things I don't recall working before &/or mabye the latest /greateste is just
better than earlier ones I'd tried.....

anyway goldisk works flawlessly so far in wine which is very nice....can't get
sonic foundryes acid music yet but oh well not critical.....I tried to install
flash 5.0....the installer 'tried' to start but bomber....plus ill check
database .....

many things worked i was pleasantly surprised......very nice!

thanks wine team this is great stuff.....

tres merci
lee
-====