Add missing newline to WARN messages

Francois Gouget fgouget at free.fr
Tue May 8 22:29:03 CDT 2001

   Here's the list of weird traces:

dlls/comctl32/datetime.c:221
dlls/comctl32/datetime.c:224

   It looks like the goal was to print stuff on the same line in
multiple steps (one TRACE has a '\n' at the beginning) but no DPRINTF is
used. Also I'm not sure we would always end up printing a '\n'. Add
'\n's everywhere?

objects/region.c:908
objects/region.c:911
objects/region.c:918
objects/region.c:936

  The '\n' usage is inconsistent. Put '\n's everywhere?

dlls/ole32/compositemoniker.c:340

   There's a DPRINTF I'm not sure of but there's also (comment by me):

        {
            FIXME("()\n");
            /* FIXME: To whoever wrote this code: It's either return or
break. it cannot be both! */
            break;
            return E_NOTIMPL;
        }

   I would say that it should be a return but I'm not 100% sure. Anyone
familiar with this code?

            Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in his shoes.
       That way, if he gets angry, he'll be a mile away - and barefoot.