EMAIL REJECTED. RE: Re: wineps include fix.

ian.pilcher at home.com ian.pilcher at home.com
Sun May 20 12:04:33 CDT 2001

  <!! You are not on my whitelist, to avoid spam, I have not recieved your email !!>

  If your message was not Spam or USE, I strongly apologize for the inconvenice cause by this block, but the ammount of spam recieved on this email address (around 10 per day) is too much for me, and I refuse to read it, so please, accept this appology and resend your message to the address below.
  Thank you for your time.

  This message was generated by antispam
  Your message was not accepted either because:
	* I don't recognize your address, or
	* The magic cookie in the 'dated' or 'sender' address you sent to has expired or is invalid.
  You can contact me using the address:

        <crazney-dated-ddb0ffdac8b667f5 at crazney.net>

  but it will only work for the next 5 days.
  If you're just sending me SPAM/UCE, buzz off.

  Regards,
  David Hammerton
  aka crazney
--your email--

On Sun, 20 May 2001, Ian Pilcher wrote:

> David Hammerton wrote:
> >
> > it should be
> >         #include <freetype/ftsnames.h>
> > instead of
> >         #include <freetype/ftnames.h>
> >

> David -
>
> It's definitely ftnames.h on my system (Red Hat 7.1).  What version of
> FreeType do you have?

Same as everyone else with cutting-edge Debian? These are post-2.0.2
snapshots, according to the changelog.

Package: libfreetype6-dev