wineps include fix.

Ian Pilcher ian.pilcher at home.com
Wed May 30 02:46:32 CDT 2001

David Hammerton wrote:

> hi, seems you have done some updating on it.. but now it still doesnt compile,
> im not sure if your trying to include something that is defined elsewhere or
> you made a typo, but it seems to bawk on:
>
> gcc -c -I. -I. -I../../include -I../../include -I/usr/include/freetype2 -g -O2
> -Wall -mpreferred-stack-boundary=2 -fPIC -D__WINE__  -D_REENTRANT
> -I/usr/X11R6/include -o truetype.o truetype.c
> truetype.c:13: `#include' expects "FILENAME" or <FILENAME>
> truetype.c:14: `#include' expects "FILENAME" or <FILENAME>

I give up.

You're getting the error because FreeType's macros are not being defined
by your include files.  This is supposed to be the way to work around
the
fact that the FreeType guys rename their include files with every minor
release.

freetype/freetype.h should either define the macros or include another
file that does so.  If you can figure out why that isn't happening, let
me know.