BUG: mouse_event does not move pointer for relative coordinates

Andriy P apa3a at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 12 09:52:57 CDT 2001

The attached test program moves pointer under Windows
NT.

Under Wine the pointer changes position on move
request in absolute coordinates and does not move for
relative coordinates.

I found out that variables PosX and PosY ARE updated
in queue_mouse_event in windows/input.c.

Can somebody give me a hint where to go from there?
I don't see further any difference in processing
between absolute and relative movement.

In case somebody will fix this bug, don't worry about
different relative distance reported under Windows and
in Wine. I alredy fixed that part and will submit the
patch soon.

Thanks,
Andriy Palamarchuk