Installing MS Office gives error in installer

Speeddymon speeddymon at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 23 12:51:43 CDT 2002

Well, I did use crossover office last night and
everything turned out beautifully.  Hell when I used
that it also helped me (indirectly) to find the icon
for loki's port of unreal tournament, so i now have
that in my kde menu.

what i was saying before though was that the windows
link files (.lnk extension) weren't being put into the
kde menu, i believe it is a bug/problem in 20020411
wine mainly due to that fact that that wine wouldn't
install the icons but crossover office wine
would...who knows, all is well now on my computer
though.  thanks for the help guys.