argc / argv issue?

Ann and Jason Edmeades us at the-edmeades.demon.co.uk
Sun Apr 28 17:22:44 CDT 2002

No, I dont think so either, its just a nice simple way of pointing out the
problem. I thing the problem revolves around fork_and_exec and its
rebuilding of the command line (it inserts '--') but I need to spend a
little more time trying to get my head around it!

I've got the day off tomorrow so you never know I might get further - Its
getting late here (in the UK) so I'm calling it a night.

Regards,
Jason