Registering DLL's

Dimitrie O. Paun dpaun at rogers.com
Wed Dec 4 14:10:30 CST 2002

On December 4, 2002 01:36 pm, Jeff Smith wrote:
> Does anyone have any better ideas on what the "Right Way" to tackle
> this item is?  I am sure that adding external functions that do not
> exist in native versions is *not* the way.

This was Alexandre's idea. Alexandre, a more detailed brain dump on
the configuration stuff would be useful. For example:

C.1 Merge configuration into the registry

Any gochas? What would it take?

C.5 Make Wine's DLLs register themselves to avoid manual merging of the winedefault.reg

How should this be implemented? See Jeff's questions.

C.6 Write wine.inf script to setup a new Wine installation

Do we have the code that executes .inf scripts? Is this one
just a matter of writing the scripts?

--
Dimi.