wrc options

Steven Edwards steven_ed4153 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 8 14:44:55 CST 2002

>         "   -B x        Set output byte-order x={n[ative], l[ittle], b[ig]}\n"
>         "               (win32 only; default is n[ative] which equals "
>
> Again, shouldn't this be hardcoded to some standard value, that we
> expect in Wine when we read the resources?

The CPU byte-order is needed although I dont know if it works or not. The little bit of work I
have been doing on alpha is stalled atm as I dont know axp asm =). Anyway when I get compiling
resources with wrc I get a error about the resource format which I assume could be fixed by using
this switch if it really works. If it does I will resubmit my configure patch for alpha with a
define for winebuild to do this on a alpha platform unless you want to grandfather this switch and
do it some other way.

Thanks
Steven