ScrollBar/Cannot use first megabyte

Phillip Ezolt ezolt at
Mon Feb 11 15:42:14 CST 2002

Hi All,
	Here's a little break from the license wars.

When I run the example contained in 1902.exe from:

I receive the following error:
"err:dosmem:setup_dos_mem Cannot use first megabyte for DOS address space, please report"

Interestingly enough, the test program for scroll bars works much
differently on Windows NT than on Wine.

The scrollbar example includes both source and executable as well as
documentation about some Windows scrollbar bugs.

If I knew a little bit more about windows programming and/or Wine, I'd
fix it..

Compaq:   High Performance Server Systems Quality & Performance Engineering
Phillip.Ezolt at                         Performance Tools/Analysis