Wine license change

Plato tom-wine at redant.freeserve.co.uk
Thu Feb 14 14:25:04 CST 2002

On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 11:18:20AM -0700, Brett Glass wrote:
> At 10:58 AM 2/14/2002, Plato wrote:
[Snip easy to understand quote]
> >No that is completely untrue.  It is clear to me from reading this passage
> >that Stallman is talking about modifications to code already GPLed.
>
> Not true. Stallman specifically asks programmers to put the code in
> for the EXPRESS PURPOSE of forcing it to be given away.

Don't be silly.  He doesn't.

> Again, it would be a good idea for you to READ Stallman's essays
> [...]
If you would attempt to win an argument, it would be a good idea that you
post references rather than spouting the same rhetoric again and again.

I have had enough of listening to you and attempting to correct you.  You
seem determined to misrepresent someone or something whenever you speak.

I shall not waste any more of the Wine developers precious time by posting
to the list.

You clearly have nothing useful to contribute.  I recommend that everyone ignore
you from now on.

I hope the Wine developers can keep up the good work whatever license they
choose.  I wish you well guys.

Goodbye,

Plato

P.S. For the last time, please do not reply to me directly: only to the
list.  PLEASE!