Wrote an graphical wine.config frontend

Clemens Eisserer Linuxhippy at web.de
Sat Jul 6 17:53:15 CDT 2002

Hi Wine-Hackers!

I wrote an graphical tool to make the administrations of the config-file
easier for those windosen.
Currently its only an prototype and isnt very stable.
Its written in Java, compiled into  native-Unix-binaries and it uses
java-gtk as gui-toolkit. Its nearly as fast as C++ but coding is much
easier and faster. I added a screenhot, and I hope that nobody's angry
about the big download-size :-(

My problem is that I dontknow all the wine.config options avaible, I've
just implemented all active and all not active (;) options, only the
program-specific setting are still not implemented and they wont be
implemented in the near future.
So is there an overview avaible, which explains all the options aviable
in the config?

Thx , Linuxhippy