AutoCAD2000 again and CreateFiber

Max max at veneto.com
Thu Jul 18 14:15:16 CDT 2002

Hmmmm... what's a TEB (or NT_TIB) ??? :-)
Btw, I did understand at least why it works setting "win95" as windows version
In win95 there aren't fibers in kernel, so they're in a single (short !) dll
named W95FIBER.DLL, and wine loads id in win95 mode....
I think I'll take a look at it too :-)

Little question... where can I find some info to understand unix page
protection schemes ? Need it to look deeper in VirtualQuery functions, it
seems to me there's some bug there