winedbg again :-)

Massimo max at veneto.com
Mon Jul 22 06:24:47 CDT 2002

> the best way would be to enhance the display functions with somethings
> like
> display $regs
> not difficult
Right, I'll try to do it on next days... Or do you plan do implement yourself ?

> OTOH, it's also very awful to set a bp on memory which isn't mapped
> yet... you
> cannot write on it :-)
> anyway, we could do something like we do now for bp setting (expressed
> as a string) and automatically set the bp on DLL loading (if we can)
> rather easy (just follow what's done for deferred bp)

Yes, I meant deferred BP... is there already a way to set them now, at adress
points ? Or it's only for source BPs ?

> that's a bit harder (especially, since we don't want the user to
> interact), but basically it's just setting the parser to read from a
> file stream instead of stdin

I don't understand the thing of avoiding user interaction.... I was thinking about a
command like 'store breaks <filename>' and
'load breaks <filename>... or maybe, better, a way to store all winedbg settings on
file.

Regards

Max