Road to 0.9

Michael Cardenas michael.cardenas at lindows.com
Tue Mar 19 19:12:57 CST 2002

The problem with only testing releases is that so many patches go into a
release, that you won't know what patch broke your app.

I think the real problem is, what would your cron job do after the "wine
{my app}" stage?

how about doing a

"wine {my app} > myapp.log && tail -f myapp.log | grep 'segfault
occurred' && mail me at mydomain.com "my app crashed" ^D^D^D

or some such thing in a more robust script? I know the above syntax
won't work, but basically, check the output of the app and look for some
kind of crash condition, and mail yourself if it occurs.